Gallery Beat Media
After completing and gaining theatrical, television, downloads and DVD distribution for the film, Guest of Cindy Sherman, which is culled from the archival footage of GBTV, there’s been a clamor for all forms of GalleryBeat—old and new. So, we have started a new little monster, GalleryBeat Media.
GalleryBeat Media is the engine behind the Mercer Street Medical Case.
GB 98 FB
GalleryBeat 98 Filmlike
Paul H-O (Hasegawa-Overacker)-Producer/Director
Paul is the writer, producer, and lead director of the feature 2008 documentary, GUEST OF CINDY SHERMAN. It premiered at the Tribeca Film Festival and went on to 29 festivals worldwide. It went theatrical internationally in 2009-10, and is rotation on the Sundance Channel and Sky TV (UK). GUEST OF CINDY SHERMAN has also been screened at the Jacob Burns Center, as well as The Bloor Theatre in Toronto for Hot Docs.
Since 2010 H-O has made short films on George Herms, FIVE DECADES OF MADNESS and PIANO FOR MONK, which is part of the in-production feature documentary, VENICE TO VENICE. He also directed DECODED (2010-11), about the grunge era poster artist, Jim Evans, and directed/produced numerous videos. He is the creator of GalleryBeat TV (1993-2001) the director/ host for Cooking with GalleryBeat, a Talk Show, which now is a live event at the Brooklyn Museum (last BM show 10/06/11). Other credits include writer and critic for Artnet.com magazine (1996-2003), Art in America (film 1998) and The Surfer's Journal (2003-present). He has been featured as a subject or guest in the New York Times, NPR, The Village Voice, Salon.com, Kurt Anderson's Studio 360, and has been a guest artist/filmmaker for many universities and museums since 1985. He attended one year of college.
Guest of Cindy Sherman
DVDs & Posters from GuestofCindySherman.com
28" x 40" poster $20.
28" x 40" signed poster $40.
Educator License for DVD $250.
Guest of Cindy Sherman on iTunes $12.99 Buy HD
$4.99 Rent HD
$9.99 Buy Movie
$3.99 Rent Movie
- FASTSTATS - Doctor Visits
- One rural doctor decides to close shop: ‘It’s just not sustainable’ - The Washington Post
- Average Gross Fee-for-Service Payment per Physician Who Received at Least $60,000 in Payments, by Physician Specialty and Province, 2009–2010
- Physician Salaries
- Facebook: The next tool in fighting STDs - Sex - Salon.com
- Medical Dispatch: Piecework : The New Yorker
- An emergency room story to make anyone ill - latimes.com
- Plaintiff in healthcare law challenge went bankrupt – with unpaid medical bills - latimes.com
- Success of health reform hinges on hiring 30,000 primary care doctors by 2015 - The Washington Post
Feedjit Live Traffic Feed